FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
The Perfect Gadget for Home DIY Enthusiasts!
Ever wish there was an easy and fun way to practice your woodworking skills?
Wouldn't it be awesome to practice on a small scale while still being able to create amazing woodworking designs with a lightweight portable machine?
Introducing the DIY Portable Mini Lathe Drill! This Mini Lathe is a low noise portable small scale drill that can carve high precision designs. It's great for practicing your woodworking skills. It is beginner friendly and can be used by beginner or advanced craftsman.
Made from high quality stainless steel, it is very durable and lightweight so it lasts a lifetime. It can be used for a variety of uses such as polishing, molding, cutting, etc., and comes with a wide range of speeds.
- High-precision, stability, low noise, aluminum alloy materials, CNC machining.
- Wide range of uses: Polishing, Molding, Cutting, etc
- Thick aluminum base, acrylic dust cover motor.
- Small and portable
- Transparent plexiglass shield, super convection cooling holes.
- Variable speed, large torque ball bearing motor.
- Material: aluminum alloy + acrylic
- Power: 80 - 100W
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Speed: 2000 - 8000 rev / min
- Theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
- Theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
- Chuck clamping range: 0.6 - 6mm
- Input: AC110V - 240V 50 / 60Hz up to 1.5A
- Output: 12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 19V maximum 4.5A; maximum 20 / 24V 4A
- Line length: 1.1m + 1.1m
- US or EU power plugs/converters are available for purchase! See bundle!
- 1 * Mini Lathe Beads Machine
- 1 * Speed Control Power Supply (12-24V)
- 6 * Wood Carving Blade
- 1 * Screw Thread Fixed Needle
- 3 * Hex Shank Fixed Needle
- 1 * Collet Wrench
- 1 * Hexagon Wrench
1. If the user does not have lathe base experience, use these precautions: low speed, slowly, cautiously and use other security operations.
2. The speed can be adjusted in 1500-7000RPM, speed of cutting wood should not exceed 4000, grinding setting can use higher speed.
3. The drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, and the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line, or the nut should be adjusted.
4. If not a cylinder, the speed should be reduced.
5. Tailstock bearing without lock tight.
6. When using a knife, and locking the bottom screw, location should be away from the timber 1-1.5cm.
7. If operations are unclear, it is best to consult a professional.